Re: Old address

Relldude@aol.com declaimed:
> We were AOL subscribers in the past.  Our address was
> Duderell@aol.com.  We thought this address had been canceled when we
> canceled our subscription in 2001.  When we rejoined last month, we
> found that that address was "taken." Could you please be sure that no
> other person is using our old address or has access to any credit
> information.

1. This isn't really that funny, my ISP charges its monthly fees
directly from my credit card, so they certainly have some credit info.

2. My credit info won't be worth stealing until I get the checks from
all those Nigerian politicians--oops! That was supposed to be a secret.

3. I hope this isn't a new version of Swen...
--
Paul Mackinney
paul@mackinney.net