Re: Old address

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 03:13:18PM -0400, Relldude@aol.com wrote:
>         We were AOL subscribers in the past.  Our address was
> Duderell@aol.com.  We thought this address had been canceled when we canceled our
> subscription in 2001.  When we rejoined last month, we found that that address was
> "taken."
>        Could you please be sure that no other person is using our old address
> or has access to any credit information.

No, we can't.

But we would be very grateful to know why on earth you have sent this
message to debian-user@lists.debian.org. Why would a mailing list for
users of the Debian GNU/Linux operating system be expected to have
access to AOL's account database? What did you think you were sending
to?

This is a serious question. Lots of AOL subscribers have been posting
similarly inappropriate questions to this list and nobody can
understand why.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons