Re: PHP4 in Unstable

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 03:09:51PM -0700, Daniel L. Miller wrote:

> I can install the base PHP4 package, as well as the php4-phsql
> package.  But php4-imap, php4-ldap, php4-cgi, php4-mysql all fail with
> dpkg fatal errors during installation.

Don't see any bugs filed against the above package for installation
problems.  You did file a bug report when you encountered the problem,
right?  I just installed all of them from unstable on my test machine
with no problem of any kind.  Out of curiosity, what version of dpkg
are you using?

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings