Re: Holy Spam!

> So, again, please don't send automatic replies.

	Although you may not personally approve of the method it is an accepted
method of blocking spam.  YMMV and such.

> On such an email address I'd be even more wary about using an
> autoresponder because I don't want people that are potentially offering
> me "multi million dollar" contracts to have to jump through extra hoops
> to contact me.

	Better to make them jump through hoops then not get any emails from
them at all.  Also, combined with Whitelists this generally isn't a
problem.  (Because you did add them to your whitelist, right?  Because
it's a multi million dollar contract and all.)

	I'll admit my examples are not reminiscent of real world scenarios.
But I think there is nothing wrong with letting people know what valid
anti-spam options exist.

-Dan