Re: seeking mailing list from SQL

also sprach Mark Ferlatte <ferlatte@cryptio.net> [2003.10.02.2156 +0200]:
> remove_members --all mylist
> mysql -h localhost -e "SELECT email from people" mydb | \
> 	add_members -n - -c n -w n mylist

I know about the script possibility, but what then if someone
unsubscribes from the mailinglist a minute before a new mail is
sent. People get annoyed about these things, trust me. And I can't
run a cron script every minute. I'd much rather have the mailing
list manager contact the database when it's needed.

`. `'`