Printing to an Oki C5100n

 Hi all, I have just purchased an Oki C5100n, a color laser printer
with network capabilities, I'm able to access the ipp server of the
printer from my cups server without any problem, but it seems like the
C5100n model only accept GDI (windows) raster files inside a HJF (HP
Job File) one, the C5300n one supports Postcript III, but this one no
:(.
 Does anynome knows where to find information about the HiperC
language (it appears to be the raster language it uses) ?, has anyone
be success on using this printer under Linux ?
 If answers are no, does anyone knows if it is posible to write a
program using the libwine libs to be able to use the .DLL's of the
driver from windows? I mean something like doing a RIPing daemon that
accepts PS, PDF or GDI raster inputs and return me the HyperC raster
output to be send to the device using the .dll's files from the
windows driver.

 Best Regards
--
  // Raúl A. Betancort Santana    /> A Dream is an answer to      __   \\