Nagios on Debian

Hi

I have installed Nagios using apt, and restarted Apache2. I can access http://myserver/nagios, and get the left side frame However, if I click on anything other than Documentation (eg Tactical Overview <http://192.168.123.200/nagios/cgi-bin/tac.cgi>), I get ELF.. (lots of binary) I have also downloaded and installed the plugins from Sourceforge, which did not change a thing (but this is source, not a Debian package- because there are no Debian Nagios plugins that I can find) Perhaps someone could let me know where the plugins are supposed to go, or what else I might have missed

Gerhard