Fdisk cannot detect my harddisk

Sir ,
      I use 20 GB seagate harddisk.

Before installing the windows'98 , I enter into BIOS setup and gave "YES" for Boot sector virus enabled.When I install the OS , it says "Boot sector virus Found, do you overwrite ? , I answered "Yes" for this. After then the computer hanged .

      When I use Fdisk , It says there is no Fixed Disk.

But when I setup the Windows XP by using another disk [one is primary master & other is primary slave ] , XP detect the disk and
show the harddisk size.but it cannot setup on that disk.

      What is the solution for this problem ? Please send to me
if any remidy.

      Thank you sir.

                                                yours

                                                 mei

Law meets Electronics; Veena Weds Sanjay.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://rediff.com/matchmaker?1