Re: Mutt: How to find new mail in mult. mailboxes?

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 06:16:12AM +0800, desiderata@softhome.net wrote:
> Ok, I've changed the mailbox entries on .muttrc... format looks the same
> :( Based on your replies it looks like I was misunderstood, sorry about
> that must be my bad English.

The mail must be new mail since the change. Also, don't forget you need to
add the "path" for the mailbox. So it would look something like this:
	mailboxes ! +graig +IN-seneca +IN-uniwebdev
The order you put the list in is the order mutt will look through new
mailboxes when you use "c" to open a new mailbox with fresh mail.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]