Mutt: How to find new mail in mult. mailboxes?

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:08:24 +0800
To: debian-users@lists.debian.org
Subject: Mutt: How to find new mail in mult. mailboxes?

Hi there :)

Mutt is working fine under fetchmail/procmail/nbsmtp, but it bothers me
not being able to find any indications of new email on each mailbox I
have. All I see is some kind of filesize for the mailbox beside each
mailbox, I can't just memorize it's size and compare whether I have new mail
on that mailbox or not it's too inconvenient for me :( especially if I
have multiple mailboxes...

The help command doesn't have much info about this... anyone know how to
do this? Many thanks for reading this..

Elijah