Gnome 2.2 on Sid (not Sis)

Hi,
I upgraded my Woody to Sid using apt-get. After
installation finished I feel that Gnome has some
missing parts (some icons are obviously missing). Here
is the result of a dpkg command:
savalan:/home/hooman# dpkg -l gnome

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
|/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems
(Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
ii  gnome          30             a complete desktop
environment and applicati

What is the meaning of all these? Is there any way
that I can reinstall the whole Gnome?

Cheers,

=====
Hooman