Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:20:02 -0700
Alan Connor <alanc@localhost> wrote:
> > From sl@eskimo.com Tue Aug  5 07:07:40 2003

> > > I think maybe I will start signing everything.

> > I think that's a good idea. ;)

> Here's how my CR program is working at present:

    You've missed the point.  The point is that if you're going to drop PGP
signed messages they want to sign messages so you'll drop them as they don't
want your idiot ramblings on their topics.

> I don't ever see the mail and the whole process is user-transparent.

    Uh, no, it is not.  SA is user-transparent.  Yours is user hostile.