Re: konqueror - https?

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 10:17:35AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 02:31:00PM +0200, Johann Spies (jspies@sun.ac.za) wrote:
> > How do I get Konqueror to use https on Sarge and Sid?

> > apt-cache search kde | grep crypto
>
> kdebase-crypto

Thanks for your reply, but ...

****************
zsh % sudo apt-get install kdebase-crypto
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package kdebase-crypto has no available version, but exists in the
database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency
and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the
contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
  kdebase-libs
E: Package kdebase-crypto has no installation candidate
03-08-05 11:41:04 js@bywoner ~
zsh % sudo apt-get install kdebase-libs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, kdebase-libs is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 9  not upgraded.
**********************

Can it be that I have to configure something in konqueror to use https
or that the packages kdebase-libs does not supply the correct libraries?

Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet
      not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I
      now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son
      of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
                               Galatians 2:20