Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful

> From greg@gregfolkert.net Mon Aug  4 13:02:51 2003
>

> On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 12:28, Hugh Saunders wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 12:32:53PM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:
> > > *I* don't get any spam.
> > im guessing you dont get much ham either...
>
> Morning.
>
> Morning.
>
> What you got?
>
> Egg and Bacon
>
> Eggs, Sausage and Bacon

<snip>

<chuckles>

To PGP signature users:

"I FART in your general direction."   :-)

                                           - From Monty Python's
                                         "In search of the Holy Grail"

And to the \<.*\> who didn't allow that post of mine yesterday onto
the list or Usenet, well, I sent a copy to everyone on the list that
that would appreciate it.

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.