Come to Debian booth at LWorldExpo 8/5-7 SanFrancisco

The (SF) Bay Area Debian group welcomes everyone to San Francisco to share in
the Debian experience at Linuxworld Expo.

If you'd like to help out staff the booth, or loan a computer for during the
expo, check out the wiki web page at:

If you can afford one (or more) hour to help out in the booth, sign up for an
hour of your choosing on the wiki page!

There will be a BOF.  Bdale (last years DPL) will be there.

I have free expo enterance passes available by email from me (250KB pdf file)
or in the booth at the show.

See you there.  :)

Do you Yahoo!?