Re: [OT] Please STOP it! -- Was: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 08:41:19PM +0200, Pim Bliek | PingWings.nl wrote:
> Can we PLEASE cut this thread?
> It is way off topic and it starts to get really annoying.
>
> This list is already high-volume, and I don't mind a good discussion, but
> this is a bit too much don't you think?

Oh my god, what have _I_ done that you put _me_ into your To: address
and shout STOP at me. I was not the only one, you know.

Anyway, you're probably right. I can't expect everyone to be on a cheap
broadband connection and being able to handle a killthread.

I will not respond to any new mails on this thread, unless they are sent
to me personally (no C-R set up on this end, only filtering ;-)

David