Re: mozilla-mail: ctrl+shift+c doesn't work anymore

Andreas Fromm wrote:

David Corbin wrote:

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 06:01, Andreas Fromm wrote:
Hi,

does anybody know why on the new mozilla 1.4-2 mailreader the key
combination Ctrl+Shift+c to mark a mailbox or newsgroup as read doesn't
work anymore. On my old mozilla 1.0 (testing) it worked nicely but since
I upgraded to unstable it dosn't.

Regards

Andreas

No, but you're not alone in noticing it....

David

Should a bug-report be made?

Andreas

It has been:-  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=185698

Is anyone else having the same problem with Ctrl+Shift+a, to select a thread? Selecting the menu option works fine, but the short-cut keys have no effect for me. (mozilla-mailnews 2:1.4-2).

Bec