Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 10:13:37AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:14:27 +0200, David Fokkema <dfokkema@ileos.nl> said:
> > Then send your answer to the list.
>
> 	Had it been appropriate to send it to the list, I would have
>  done so. I am not going to do things I consider inappropriate in
>  order to work around silly challenge response system from my
>  correspondent.

Point taken.

> > Getting tens of mails of spam a day and hitting `d' on them requires
> > a lot more brain cycles then (almost) blindly responding to a
> > challenge.  But that is just my guess, or my opinion.
>
> 	And mine differs.

Ok.

> > I'm sorry you have objections to C-R systems. But hey, it's your
> > right to have them. Furthermore, I'm sorry to have bothered you to
> > the point you found it necessary to reply to me.
>
> 	I am not bothered. I merely wanted you to be aware that your
>  system has false positives; but it is your decision.

I'm using SA. It's just that I don't mind C-R and like the general
concept, but I see many people who's opinions I value and who's mails
I'd rather not send to /dev/null would not respond to a challenge,
either out of principle, annoyance or feasibility.

Oh well, I'll stick to filtering...

(anyone knows of a trick to automatically whitelist all correspondents
on debian-user? ;-)

David