Re: apache-ssl or libapache-mod-ssl?

I also find it something of an advantage to have a fairly unified
configuration; If you run mod-ssl, or use apache-ssl to also run your main
site with the SSLDisable option set, you can easily make sure that the 95%
of the configuration that should be identical doesn't have to be verified
by a human, and you only need to worry about the differences between the
sites in VirtualHost settings.  Of course, the include directive could be
used the same way...

~Tom White

http://www.oddquad.org/
It is equally bad when one speeds on the guest unwilling to go, and when he
holds back one who is hastening.  Rather one should befriend the guest who
is there, but speed him when he wishes.
		-- Homer, "The Odyssey"

	[Quoted in "VMS Internals and Data Structures", V4.4, when
	 referring to scheduling.]