Re: exim to exim4 smarthost question

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 08:06:41AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
| On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 09:57:23AM -0500, David wrote:
| > I don't know if this is what you need, but here's my smarthost
| > definition.. it was patched from my exim.conf by "exim2exim4" or
| > whatever the automatic updater was called..
|
| Nope.  I need to go through the smarthost only for specific domains,
| and that's what's tripping me up.

Just set the domains= parameter to suit your design.  David set it so
the router is used for all domains not handled locally.  You can use
the same router, but change the domains= check so it is used only for
certain domains.  If you use something like
    domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/smarthost_domains
then you can just list the domains in that file (as per the 'lsearch'
format, which is fully documented in the spec).

(the 'smarthost' or whatever the driver was called is now called
"manualroute" in exim4)

(BTW, the no_more flag does not signify the end of the routers, but
only the end of certain types of routers.  I don't remember the
details but they're all in the spec!)

-D

--
\begin{humor}