Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

> From john@dhh.gt.org Fri Aug  1 10:49:26 2003
>

> Colin Watson writes:
> > Yup. For example, I can guarantee you that the people operating the
> > Debian bug tracking system don't always bother to respond to
> > "challenges".
>
> And I can guarantee you that I will never respond to "challenges".

They've been around for years, and are often very subtle. I'll bet you
$100 that you HAVE responded to a challenge more than once.

And anyway, considering all the hoops that the Internet requires us to
jump through on a daily basis, your atitude towards C-R systems is not
very logical.

This is surprising in a person that writes such excellent programs...

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.