Re: Film Editting

High,

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Rus Foster wrote:

> Hi All,
> Can anyone recommed some software which will allow me to edit an AVI file?

you can use avidemux (gui tool), mplayer/mencoder and transcode (and the
tools they need to run on). I prefer to use some of the precompiled
packages from:

http://marillat.free.fr/

You can add the links to the sources.list.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98