Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Alan Connor wrote:

> Spam is UCE (unsolicited commercial email) and stopping it can only be done
> with a Challenge-Response mail program, such as the one I put together.
> There isn't ANY other approach that works.

Spam tends to be an automated, bulk emailing of addresses, but not all
automated, bulk emailing of addresses are spam.  Therefore, depending on
the circumstances, Challenge-Response will deep-six valid email
messages.  Any spam-reduction system will end up doing so.

Which is why, if you're careful, you'll want to doublecheck the messages
marked as spam.

~ Jesse Meyer

--
         icq: 34583382 / msn: dasunt@hotmail.com / yim: tsunad

   "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
    pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr : Mother Night