Re: Trouble with Mozilla Java plugin

On Monday 02 June 2003 14:01, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:51:30 +0300, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > On Sunday 01 June 2003 14:49, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti
> > Dutra
> >
> > wrote:
> >> 	Any pointers to an explanation about why is that?
> >
> > Take a look at Re: Compiler choice for OSS (WAS: Re: Trouble with
> > Mozilla Java plugin) tread.
>
> 	Not enough for my curiosity.

Then I guess you should specify in more detail, what exactly you are
looking for, so that someone here, might be able to provide you with
more information, to satisfy your curiosity :-)

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri