Re: webmin problem

I did apt-get install --reinstall webmin but get errors having to do
with webmin-raid, /etc/webmin/webmin.acl and update.conf. I reinstalled
webmin-raid, touched webmin.acl and update.conf to get pased the errors
hoping it would overwrite them but webmin still isn't "installed" on my
system so that I can run it.

BTW I do not know what I did to get webmin-raid. I do not use or even
have raid and did not specifically install it. While I was trying all
the suggestions I got from this list I ended up installing it to make
sure it was installed fully/properly so I could remove it. But I did not
install it initially. Something else related to webmin installed it for
me.

Thx