Re: How to get rid of it? DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE

Svein Ove Aas wrote:

> On Thursday 01 May 2003 17:59, Fernando Shayani wrote:
> > How can I get rid of this message that appears in ALL my mailboxes?
> >
> > DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA
> >
> > I'm using Exim and Qpopper.

I used to get those messages with Pine, but now I use mutt. When I switched
from Pine to Mutt, I put the following in my .muttrc file:

# To quell Pine internal message
folder-hook . push 'l!~h\ From:\\\ Mail\\\ System\\\ Internal\\\ Data\n'

--
David Raeker-Jordan
mailto:david@raeker-jordan.net