Re: How to get rid of it? DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE

In article <20030501224016$1a8b@gated-at.bofh.it>, Svein Ove Aas wrote:
> On Thursday 01 May 2003 17:59, Fernando Shayani wrote:

>> How can I get rid of this message that appears in ALL my mailboxes?
>>
>> DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA
>>
>> I'm using Exim and Qpopper.

> ..you don't.
> (Isn't that kind of obvious?)
>
> What do you mean, "appears", though?
> It shouldn't be visible; if it is, then something is wrong.

This is usually from UW imapd... Qpopper is a Pop3 server, and so I
doubt you're using it if you have multiple mailboxes.

If you're using Pine as your MUA, you can enable the
"quell-folder-internal-msg" option.

--
No copies, please.
To reply privately, simply reply; don't remove anything.