Re: help!! my partition table is lost after a next reboot ...

In linux.debian.user, you wrote:

> --u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24
>
> I destroyed my partition table with parted. I tried the command mklabel
>:( .. damn...
>
> I tried the rescue command from parted, but can't rescue my complete
> partition table. Is there any other way out? I didn't rebooted yet and
> for now, i've nothing of my data lost. If there is no solution, i've to
> burn about 10 GB to cd-roms :(((
>
> Thanks,=20
>
> Roman

gpart is a program that can guess a partition table especially if it hasn't
been changed too much.  There is another once called something like
rescuept.  I can't find my links for those right now.  I have this link for
some utility.  Not sure what it was, but I had it along with the above
names.

http://inet.uni2.dk/~svolaf/utilities.htm

Anita