Sawfish 1.3 + Gnome2 questions?

A couple of questions for those running sid with Gnome2 and
Sawfish.

1) I can't figure out how to turn edge-flipping on. That's the ability
to drag a window between workspaces. I use that feature quite heavily
and am loathe to use the little teeny things in the pager to try and
accomplish this. I read some discussion on the edge-flipping capbility
in the sawfish bugzilla database and my interpretation was that it was
removed, but the discussion was from last year and a poll showed
overwhelming support for the feature so I'm hoping it didn't
disappear.

2) Using Nautilus, I can't seem to get the sawfish configurator. If,
for example, I click on preferences:///Windows I get:
-------
Cannot start the preferences application for your window manager

Window manager "Sawfish" has not registered a configuration tool
-------
Of course I can middle-click on the background to get to the sawfish
configurator, but why isn't it working via Gnome2?

Relevant (maybe) version info (via apt-show-versions):

sawfish/unstable uptodate 1:1.3-1
nautilus/unstable uptodate 2.2.2-1

Thanks,
Gary