Problems during 3.0 r0 "Woody" install...

I downloaded an ISO image off a mirror listed in www.linuxiso.org then after checking
the MD5 sig, I burnt it to a CD.
Everything goes OK during the installation up to the part where IŽm supposed to
Install kernel and driver modules where it asks me how I want to do it.I choose
CDROM and then it says:
===================
                                  Please Wait
The installation program is building a list of all directories
containing a file Žimages-1.44/rescue.binŽ that can be used to install the kernel and modules
================

Then after a while it reports:

===========================
                   File Not Found!
The installation program couldnŽt find any directory containing the files
rescue.bin, drivers.tgz
===========================

And thatŽs it.No other way to continue the installation.Any thoughts?
I tried making bootdisks but apparently that didnŽt work.Dont know I
made them correctly as I had to make them under win2k with rawrite
from rescue.bin and root.bin I got from the debian ftp.

The hardware , if itŽs any help is an IBM Aptiva 2140-LD2 , Pentium
MMX 233 with 96MB RAM. 40gb disk , with a 4gb ntfs win2k partition,a
256mb swap, a 5gb Ext2 partition and a 20gb fat32 "shared" partition.
IŽm not gonna worry for now about the doble booting part , I just want
to get the install to work.

Thanks in advance!