Re: shuttle disaster

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 12:40:36AM -0600, DvB wrote:
> Once again, if cutting taxes is going to put the government $300B in the
> hole, they need to cut some programs and I don't think there're many
> that can be justified being cut.

Considering the military accounts for over 40% of government spending,
I think we found a place to start trimming fat heavily.  Especially if
our politicians are going to keep claiming we're a peace-loving
nation.  Peace-loving nations don't spend damn near half thier money
on a military.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user