mount NTFS WinXP Partition

Hello,

I setup a dualboot for my computer (2 fulltime and 1 part-time debian
machines now :) and I saw Debian can handle NTFS, The winXP partition.

/dev/hda1		Windows	NTFS
/dev/hda2		Debian	ext2
/dev/hda3		Swap		Swap

I tried the command mount /dev/hda1, didn't work so I added the line

   FS		   MP		type		Options	     dump  pass
/dev/hda1  /windows	NTFS	errors=remount-ro		0	1

to fstab, but still didn't work. Can I mount the NTFS Partition? If yes -->
how?

Kind regards,
Willem-Jan Meijer

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->