Re: setting content-description in mutt

also sprach Derrick 'dman' Hudson <dman@dman.ddts.net> [2003.02.02.0345 +0100]:
> No.  The problem with outhouse is that it doesn't do what the MIME
> headers say.  The band-aid is to not use MIME.  Hence the
> pgp_create_traditional option.  I prefer the longer-term solution of
> not using broken software.

Right, I don't really care about the Micro$oft users. I just thought
that if I add Content-Description to the MIME parts, maybe OutHouse is
smart enough to display them, rather than ATT0000.DAT.

--
Please do not CC me when replying to lists that I read!

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc