Re: Desktop environment---what am I missing?

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:39:32 -0800 (PST)
"nate" <debian-user@aphroland.org> wrote:
> Steve Lamb said:
> > Have you taken a look at Sylpheed-claws?

> I looked at syphleed(not claws) about a year ago or so..I vaguely remmeber
> it not having many IMAP features. haven't tried the claws one. Not
> restricted to console, I did an apt-cache search syphleed and came up with
> nothing, is it not part of woody?

    Dunno if that is what you looked for but if it is you misspelled it.  l
comes before the ph.  It should be in Woody.  I've been riding unstable
because of Sylpheed-claws.  They moved from pspell to aspell 0.5.0 so for a
while there was no spell checking inside claws.  Also the later versions are
moving towards being able to effectively read without the preview window.

    I'm not sure if it matches your exact IMAP requirements but it has
improved a lot in other areas in just the past couple of months so there might
be a chance that its IMAP support has moved more to what you need.