Re: ssh keys from two behind-the-firewall boxes?

sean finney said:

> right, but if they're storing a passphraseless key on another machine to
> which someone else has root, that someone else now has access to your
> machine too.  if that's your root key...

yes thats a good point, forgot about that. I can't remember the last
time I had access to another system and didn't have root on it so
I guess it just didn't pop into my head. And of course I don't
store my personal keys even on servers where another trusted person
has access(e.g. my former company's servers, though I stored them on
my desktop, to which nobody but I had root to and even then they
were not passphrase-less, yeah I'm paranoid :) ).

nate