Re: CD Burner and ide-scsi emulation

Hmm... dunno if that =scsi part works. I've always used =ide-scsi. This loads the module for me automagically. The module should be (for 2.4 kernels)

/lib/modules/2.4.??/kernel/drivers/scsi/ide-scsi.o

If the module really isn't found, try installing the kernel-image appropriate for your system, it's a good idea anyway. You'll get some CPU opt's at the same time.

hth,
/johan

Thomas Nyman wrote:
Hi

I tried to enable ide-scsi emulation but it doesnt work..there is no such module found. I installed woody basically with defaults...so I'm kind of lost as to what to do.