Re: Samba + LDAP

Curtis Vaughan said:
> Great! So what am I supposed to do?
> I don't see a tng branch in debian's distros. So are you suggesting I
> download it from, say, samba?
> The main thing is that I need a samba package with LDAP built in.

there used to be a samba-tng package, i guess it's gone now.

I have extensive info on my LDAP website

http://howto.aphroland.de/HOWTO/LDAP

the samba-tng website is samba-tng.org, last time I downloaded a cvs
copy(~6/02) they had debian build scripts that worked fine on my woody
systems(that is, they made samba-tng .deb packages when you compiled).

nate