setting content-description in mutt

When I sign a message with mutt and GPG, the GPG signature's MIME part
is introduced like so in the message source:

A friend using Ximian Evolution can sign his emails with the following
MIME header:

This is cool. I want to do that with mutt too. I am asking here so
I don't have to turn to mutt-users just now. If noone knows then
I will.

Also, does the above possibly give more of a clue to Outlook Express
readers, who receive GPG signed email in two attachments to an empty
message?

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc

the unix philosophy basically involves
giving you enough rope to hang yourself.
and then some more, just to be sure.