Re: list delay

> OTOH there's no argument that the debian list server is probably in
> need of an upgrade.  I've no idea what they've got right now, but I'm
> sure donations will be accepted :-)

Well....I will be the first to step up to the plate!

I will donate $100 (US) right NOW!

It is the least I can do considering how much I have learned on this list.

Someone just needs to tell me how to do it.
(hopefully this email makes it thru the list server....hehehe)
Got my checkbook ready.  Tell me where to send the check.

Andy
http://www.firmanconsulting.com/