Re: Setting up the mail program

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 02:05:32PM +0100, tom-temp@abwaerts.be wrote:
> Or maybe it just makes those particular newbies look like
> arrogant hardasses, while you just remain known as a
> hardass, hardass. ;)

I think even you can agree, though, that it's really annoying when
someone asks a question that is either currently being discussed or is
in the last three months of archives and thus is still timely and yet
easy to google.  <keyword> site:lists.debian.org will search the
archives more effectively than the search function on the site
itself...and all the mailing lists even!

Or worst yet, "How do I unsubscribe?"  Never mind that there's easy to
follow instructions on the end of every list message, *AND* a
drool-proof form on lists.debian.org.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user