Re: OK, I know I'm too impatient, but...

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 05:53:41PM -0500, Rick Pasotto wrote:
> "After nearly two years of development, we are happy to announce the
> release of GNU Mailman 2.1."
>
> How soon can be expect it to show up in testing?

A while from now.  If you want the bleeding edge, go to unstable.

Oh, by the way, I know everybody's heard me knock Gnome and KDE for
the last few years, but Gnome 2.0 rocks the house.  It actually got me
to convert away from afterstep.

KDE still sucks.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>