Re: Command for random? recursive?

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 02:25:18PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

> Gnome uses whatever you tell it to use as the window manager.

I was referring to the default.  Getting a response like Gnome to a
question of what Window Manager one uses, tends to indicate that the
user hasn't changed from the default.  But, these are just my
assumptions.

> If the window has no border, then you're not running any window
> manager.

Not always the case.  It is quite possible to instruct some window
managers to not decorate a given window.

--
Jamin W. Collins