Re: vsound issue

heya--

i've had problems with vsound too, and not much luck getting it to
work on one of my boxes.  i can't understand why this would be the case
since it works on another computer with the exact same version--the only
reason i could think of is that they have different sound cards (but...?)
or maybe different versions of some other library depended on by vsound.

try installing different versions, and maybe poking at /usr/bin/vsound
a bit (it's just a shell script wrapper).  if you find what's causing
the problem be sure to file a bug report :)

	sean