AOL "art" files

Is there something that can view AOL "art" image files? My GF uses AOL
and I can't break her of it. That means I have an AOL email address that
I access through mozilla. She sent an email to it with an attached image
that says type image/x-art/base64/inline when I right click on it and
choose "view image". Mozilla just doesn't know what to use to view it.

Tried gqview and gimp1.3 and that was a no-go.

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html

gvl2 (Gerald)
AirBall the Rolling Basket Case (1969 Standard Beetle)
LifeSaver (1974 Bay Window Bus)
http://www.phorce1.com