tagging an incoming message

I would like to tag incoming messages that match a pattern which shows
up in the message but does not seem to be accessible to tag.  For
example, some messages are sent via a process called "Autoview" which
does not respond to the usual tag or label instructions.  Furthermore,
when saving the messages, I can no longer read the portion of the
message that mentions "Autoview".   I don't know why the name
"Autoview" can be visible on my screen but I can't seem to get procmail
to recognize it.

We are using Linux 2.2.20;  Exim 3.35; Mutt 1.3.28.  I'd prefer to do the
labeling at the level of my MTA (exim) .  But, if it requires shifting away
from Exim, I would certainly consider it.

Thanks.