Re: [OT] beep after mucking around inside box

on Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:15:14PM -0700, Bob Proulx insinuated:
> Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> [2002-12-29 14:46:01 -0700]:
> > Then one by one plug in each of the components.
>
> Oops.  I did not say but reading that later forces me to say TURN
> THE POWER OFF by UNPLUGGING THE POWER CORD before plugging in each
> component and trying to boot again.  Don't blow up a different thing
> while trying to debug the first thing.  The voice of experience?
> You be the judge.  :-)

heh, of course ... even if i had wanted to, i'm at home for a few
weeks, and with my mom watching over my shoulder, she wouldn't let me.
thanks, and i'll try your suggestions soon.

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/