nvidia kernel driver source compilation - error when make install due to different kernel compiler version/current installed compiler version

- nvidia kernel driver source compilation - error when make install due
to different kernel compiler version/current installed compiler version
-

Hello, this question has been clearly addressed in the README file on
Nvidia's website, but what should I do? Get the old gcc that is the same
version as the one used to compile the kernel, or get the new kernel and
install the graphics drivers after I installed the new kernel? Which
kernel do you suggest Debian be used with?

- vic