Re: Evolution/Courier-IMAP acting strange

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 15:16, Thomas Lamy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a quick guess, but maybe Evolution tries to open too many parallel imap
> connections. The courier default is max 4 connections per IP, you can change
> this is /etc/courier/imapd (parameter name is MAXPERIP)

Hrm..

This seems possible, but if I shut down and re-open Evolution, it
doesn't fix the problem - I have to unsubscribe from all folders, remove
the account, and re-add it.

Is there a way to monitor the currently active IMAP connections?  From
Evolution's behavior, it doesn't seem as if it has simultaneous IMAP
connections - it won't view a folder until it has 'stored' the
previously viewed folder..

Thanks!

-J