Re: Evolution/Courier-IMAP acting strange

Justin,
  I am running the same setup here (Evolution 1.0.8) and Woody with
courier-imap-ssl and just tried going in and out of my IMAP inbox
without trouble. I am running maildir (not mbox) so that may be a
difference and I also do not have 350 message in my inbox! :-)

  If you send step-by-step how to create your problem, I can see if I
can reproduce it here.

  Will unsubscribing and then resubscribing to the IMAP folders fix the
problem also?

  Have you tried an inbox with fewer messages to see if that will solve
your problem?

  I have run into problems using Outlook with Courier and very large
mbox files.

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com