Re: Help installing high end NVidia GF3/4 boards

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 01:57:59AM -0600, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> Anyone have any luck / tips for getting boards like the below to run on
> woody?  Including the Video Capture?  Any tips for audio capture?

GeForce4 cards are not supported by the Free nv driver in woody (X 4.1).
You can either get X 4.2 from testing, or get the non-Free drivers from
Nvidia.  The nvidia-{kernel,glx}-src packages are a huge help with this.
I believe the non-Free drivers support video capture, and presumably
audio capture too.

-rob